August 10, 2010

JOSHUA MOONSHINE

This past weekend was spent in Wildwood with the girls. There, I had the pleasure of seeing Joshua Moonshine perform. Can you say AMAZING?!! and more than inspiring. He combines two of my own personal loves ... music + art.

With spray cans, paper, palette knives and some random inanimate objects, he displayed amazing craftsmanship; all while performing to his own mixed trance music ... and if you are an artist, you know music always sets the tone of the creation.

Here are some shots I took of his performance:
(sorry for the image quality, I forgot to turn on the flash)



















and what the final piece looked like:




















Check him out here or here for a video of him performing.

Makes me excited about my painting class this fall :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...