December 27, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 25

Getting to know me, my day in detail...

Not much to tell here, which is a rarity. We got fourteen inches of snow last night, which means Shelvie worked over fifteen hours straight, starting at 1am.
oh, and I just have to mention, I'm going snowboarding on Saturday - start of the season = fresh powder, WHAT?! :P

Shelvie is sick as a dog and we were up most of the night. With church that morning, our day begins at 6am - we are responsible for setting up and running sound - exchanging Christmas gifts that didn't fit - wait, which one of us was supposed to bring the receipt - and running a few errands - Call of Duty: Black Ops ~ check, Verizon phone charger ~ check, Starbucks because I'm getting cranky ~ check - before the storm, it was a long day. Needless to say, I am tired today.

With that being said, I spent most of the day trying to be lazy. Operative word here being, 'TRYING', my Type A personality + OCD tendencies never really allow my brain a vacation. So, trying to be some-what productive, I decided to ...

Catch up on some basic busy work, ie... this weeks blog posts (I'm trying to get 30 DAY CHALLENGE completed by the end of the year - five posts in five days - go me!).

Update DOSSIE-A with some new features: Facebook 'COMMENT'ing and 'LIKE' (sharing DOSSIE-A with your friends), plus a more in-your-face opportunity to connect via Facebook or my blog.
forgot Twitter in that mix
yeah, not firing on all cylinders today
hmmm...will have to fix that

























Finally updated my Twitter profile, including a new background and color option - so it feels more like DOSSIE-A, maintaining brand recognition.  
yeah, I fed my OCD monster and went through *ALL* 4,000 color combination's. Exhausting all the options, I finally had to settle on one that matched the CLOSEST. (in Twitter: profile ~ edit your profile ~ design. Under 'design' get more creative ~ check out Themeleon) 









and... I finally figured out how to post my ShowIt sites to my Facebook Fan Page. *HELLO*, this took me weeks! Want to talk about frustrating, it worked, then I had to go mess with settings, because, you know, that's what techies do. So, after numerous emails to Jason over at ShowIt, I had an epiphany. Well, not really an epiphany, more like an a-ha moment. I remembered him saying something about an alternative method to posting and decided to reread the directions ... ha, ha, my bad!
Now, you can browse my blog or my website without ever leaving Facebook.


















I would love to hear how you spend lazy days! or leave fun tips on what to do when your stuck in the house all day.

I can't wait to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck...It looks like you are knocking some things off your

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...