January 1, 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 29

Ok... So I'm cheating a little, but I'm saving you from having to read through two very long and incredibly boring posts - DAY 27: my month in detail and DAY 28: my year in detail. Anyway, that last one, my year in detail, at my age, is nearly impossible! Although, I think if I could remember every single detail, I would bottle it and be a bazillion-aire, ha ha!

So, with that said, I'm moving on to day 29 ~ hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

These last few weeks I've had a fire in me that I can't explain. I know it's the Lord calling me. It's funny how the enemy wants to distract you, sway you from the truth of your calling. He has tried to distract me the last couple days with anger, depression and hopelessness. But with each new day, as the sun comes up, the truth is clear.

My 2011 mission - to submit, completely to God. to trust Him. to listen and obey.

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13  “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

I choose to love more. to truly listen. to forgive. to not be defeated by my own doing. to leap without looking. to find my own voice. to just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...