July 6, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 2

Today I tell you my favorite movie. Another tough one, but I'm so for team Edward!

I love anything Vampires and I'm loving the Twilight series. Plus, I'm a HUGE sucker for romance.

Usually movies aren't as good as the book, but these movies give someone who hasn't read the books a good idea of the story ... although I highly recommend reading the books, they are an easy read and highly entertaining!

And yes, I was one of those who contributed to it's opening night of 69M. Some friends and I waited from 6:30pm till it's 12:01am showing ... crazy, I know ... LOL

I just have to add, I have uber amounts of respect for the writer, Stephanie Meyer. In today's day, with kids having premarital sex, it shows them that waiting IS ok ... so refreshing!! Hopefully, if they try and emulate anything, it will be Bella and Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...