July 8, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 4

Today is day four of LET'S GET PERSONAL, the day I tell you my favorite tv show.

Shelvie and I like to watch A LOT of TV! Since I definitely can't pick just one, I'll tell you what we are watching now:

The Secret Life of the American Teenager ... awful acting, but L-O-V-E-S I-T!
The Hills
The City
Pretty Little Liars ... I'm addicted. I need to find out who the heck A is?!
The Tudors ... the second season was the best
Lie to Me
Whale Wars ... kinda sad really
Lock Up Raw
Vampire Diaries ... Vampires! YAH!
So You Think You Can Dance ... If I could do it all over again, I would be a dancer
Platinum Weddings
Say Yes to the Dress
My Fair Wedding
    ---Shelvie doesn't watch any of the last three, unless we just got done watching a man show  LOL
Operation Repo
Pawn Stars
True Blood ... kinda corny, but oh how I love those nasty little vamps
Bethany Get's Married ... love her brashness

Then lets see, there's:
The Office
Ultimate Fighter
Dexter
American Idol
Rachel Zoe
Work Out ... not sure this is still running

I told you, and I know I'm forgetting some ... ha! Thank God for TiVo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...