August 4, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 10

I'm trying to get back on schedule for my LET'S GET PERSONAL challenge and show you a picture of me from ten years ago. However, I'll have to come back to this one another day. I lost all my pictures a couple weeks ago. Simple human error really - ME! Being the - if I don't have a million things working at once, I don't feel productive, person that I am - I wasn't paying attention and deleted the right folder from the wrong hard drive! :( Three years of the experiences, vacations, life I'm beginning to build with my husband + some before we met memories, GONE - just like that. No concern for my feelings, the sentimental value or the attachment issues I have to them, GONE! Now, I'm not a crier by nature, but I cried that day!

I was able to restore my external hard drive, YEAH!, but now I'm left with a jumble of images with no names, event sequence or year taken. I usually would dive into a task like this ... organize ... WHAT?! I live to organize :) However, I'm totally procrastinating at putting them back into the year/month/event, along with date(s) folder set-up I had them in. But when I do, I'll re-post.

Now that I'm done ranting, moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...