August 4, 2010

PUNTA CANA ... PART 2

There was a show every night at the resort. These two were my favorite!

They were performed by kids - probably more like late-teens/early twenties, but as I get older they look younger ... LOL. They did such a great job! I especially like the artistic talent that went into the stage's backdrops!

THE MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR



















They performed numbers from, what would have been his last stage performance; plus, greatest hits like Billy Jean, Thriller and Bad.

THE CIRCUS SPECTACULAR









The guy that is balancing what looks to be a ordinary bench - it actually was so tall it reached up into the rafters! The performance with the kid spitting fire was my favorite! It was really dark by then and when he spit the fire ball it lit up the whole stage.

I also wanted to share...












Shelvie got called on stage! TOO FUNNY :)

You see, someone in my family always gets picked out of the crowd ... I kid you not!

Dave, my bother-in-law, got called up for the Blue Man Group. I think the one in NY - if I'm not mistaken - for the act when they take you back stage, hang you upside down and begin to through stuff at you. FYI ... they asked him first.

Oty, my sister-in-law, got picked to be an extra in the Raiders of the Lost Ark show at Universal. (Fla)

I got picked for the Blue Man Group too! For the bit when they have stuff coming out of their bodies. It was gross actually, and I didn't even get asked first!! LOL

Then, there is Shelvie, now a participant in the Majestic Colonial's Circus Spectacular.

What FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...