August 3, 2010

PUNTA CANA

My family and I just got back from our week vacation at the all inclusive resort, Majestic Colonial, in Punta Cana. So, it's back to the grind for me but I have to say - the Jersey shore will never be the same for me ;P

Here are some pictures I took to share with you. You can click on any of the thumbnails to see it larger.




















This is the their airport, an over-sized hut!
 


















These were take around the resort (starting at the top-left):

The Gazebo where they conducted weddings. We saw three the week we were there, two on our resort and one on a neighboring one.

I liked this palm; it looks like a fan. This was just off one of the walkways leading to the beach.

This was the view from outside our door. The pond didn't stay green ... LOL ... it was cleaned within the next couple of days.

Walking from the beach to the pool.

The view from the lobby, upstairs.



















The lobby and the pool at night.









The first two images are of the sun rising. My husband took these on his early morning fishing expeditions. The last is the sun setting taken later in the week by me.

I'll post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...