August 23, 2010

SOUTHERN WEDDINGS MAGAZINE CONTEST

drum roll please ... and the winner is....

Amanda W. ... YEAH!!

This is what Amanda had to say:

"We are unique because we have literally known each other since birth, but did not connect until college. At the video of his birth, you can see my mom pregnant with me in the background. I have a photo of us in a double stroller that just makes me beam. Our lives went different ways until college. We became friendly through friends in common and soon became best friends. I dated other guys, but in the back of my head always had a thing for him. We started dating our senior of college, both moved to Washington, D.C. and got engaged! Now our wedding is in a couple of months!"

I can't wait to work with Amanda, the creative juices are already flowing ... LOL!

























Read about it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...