August 24, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 15

Day 15 of my LET'S GET PERSONAL challenge ... someone I admire.

This one is easy, I admire my husband! corny, I know ... LOL ... First off, anyone who spends 24/7 with me and not want to strangle me at the end of the day gets a big high five!

But on a serious note, Shelvie's an amazing partner and friend. He challenges me to be a better person, and although sometimes this is tough for me, his patience is all the affirmation I need to try; he supports my career goals, his business sense is invaluable; and most importantly, he is a man of God, and I love him more for it!

He's always trying his best, has my best interest at heart and stands by the vows we repeated to each other on our wedding day - and I know, no matter what, even when times are tough, he'll never abandon me.

He's my partner in crime, my best friend and I know one day, he'll be an amazing father - allowing me to rewrite some of the bad memories from my own childhood.

Everyday I spend with my husband is another day I fall more and hopelessly in love with him!

3 comments:

  1. That's so incredibly sweet :) I came across your site through Promise Tangeman's blog. Quick question: The music on the "About" page of your website (piano), is that custom music, or something I can buy somewhere? It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yana ... I'm a big mush when it comes to my husband!

    The song on my website is The River Flows in You, by Yiruma. I actually found it while looking for another song.

    If you like that, you should check out: Clair de Lune, by Claude Debussy and Bella's Lullaby, by Carter Burwell (this was the one I was trying to find originally ... it's under "The Original Bella's Lullaby"). Both are from the first Twilight movie.

    You can purchase through Amazon, iTunes or the like. Happy Hunting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...