August 26, 2010

WASHINGTON DC IMPROMPTU

Hey all ... starting my weekend early! YEAH!!

Shelvie and I were offered to go with the family to Washington DC for two nights ... and as I struggled with the decision to drop my laundry list of "to do's" - yes, I have list's for my list's - and before I start school next week, I'm faced with God's soft nudge of what he's been working on my heart ... spend more time in Him and in life, enjoying all He's created.

Life is only but a moment and sometimes I get stuck in the grind. So, I'm throwing caution to the wind and I'm going to burn that anxiety right out of me ... LOL! So, I'm leaving my house in shambles, the kitchen floor half tiled (more on that to come) and so many loose ends ... oh boy, here I go.

I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...