November 1, 2010

THE COLOR MUSTARD

In the mornings, my eyes and my mind have a battle of who will submit first - my eyes wanting
to remain shut and soundly asleep as my mind is screaming, full volume, that it's time to wake up.

One morning, as with most mornings, my eyes lost. As they were trying to lift heavy lids, I caught
the trees shaking in the wind outside - guess they weren't ready to wake up either, I thought.

Amongst other colors displayed, was a wide variety of yellow. Some where full on yellow, some an orangy-yellow (yeah, orangy, I know). I was inspired by one color in particular - the color mustard.





















hmmm, I thought, wouldn't that be a great fall color for someone's bridal palette or my wedding
do-over *wink*. A nice change from the standard oranges, reds and golds of the season. It would
also be a nice contrast to the 'guava' color mentioned - in one of the sessions on trends - at the WMBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...