November 25, 2010

A TIME FOR BEING THANKFUL

GOBBLE ... GOBBLE everyone - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

With it being Thanksgiving, I thought it appropriate to share what I'm most thankful for.

There is a time for everything,
a season for every activity under heaven.

 A time to be born and a time to die.

A time to plant and a time to harvest.

A time to kill and a time to heal.

A time to tear down and a time to rebuild.

A time to cry and a time to laugh.

A time to grieve and a time to dance.

A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.

A time to embrace and a time to turn away.

A time to search and a time to lose.

A time to keep and a time to throw away.

A time to search and a time to mend.

A time to be quiet and a time to speak up.

A time to love and a time to hate.

A time for war and a time for piece.

-ECCLESIASTES 3:1-8

I'm most thankful for this season in my life, where I have the opportunity to reconnect with my father. (it's been five years since the last time we spoke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...