December 2, 2010

NEW BLOG FEATURES

Rolling out some new features on my blog!! whoop whoop

on the RIGHT - you can subscribe to my posts or share them on Facebook or Twitter - I know, because they are sooo amazing

also to the RIGHT is a FEATURED IN section - clicking on the link will take you there

on the BOTTOM - see what I'm tweeting about or click off to see my Flickr photostream

I'll be adding some things here and there and offering more informative content, but stayed tuned for the BIG REVEAL ...  oooowww, it's going to be epic.

I want to hear from you! If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see more of - design processes, inspiration boards, informational resources - let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...