December 17, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 24

Day 24 of my LET'S GET PERSONAL: 30 DAY CHALLENGE - something that tickles my fancy.

Even though my last 30 DAY CHALLENGE was to share a YouTube video with you, I'm going to go ahead and share another one.

Shelvie would like me to learn the piano, 'so we can start a band and become famous' he says. I guess he never got the memo that musical genius was not one of the qualities God had listed when he created me. To encourage me anyway, he showed me this video that exemplifies that all songs are made up of only four chords. I guess he wanted to take the intimidation out of it ... ah, huh ... right! ... does he not see that my hands are the size of a five-year-olds?

However, if I want him to be my second shooter one day - oh, did I mention that I want us to be a husband-and-wife wedding photography team and become famous?! I guess I never got his memo either, God didn't include that on his list, he's color blind.

I guess I'll have to learn the piano...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...