December 16, 2010

HOLIDAYS WITH FRIENDS

Last Friday, a bunch of us got together and spent the evening at Vanessa and Greg's. It's
the first time, in over a year, that we were all together in one place.

I have amazing friends and I am so very thankful for these relationships!


That night we sat around talking, joking around and catching up on lost time...



























Shelvie and I just recently met Erica and her husband, Rob - but they are becoming
fast friends. If I had a twin, Erica would be it. She's like a kindred spirit and the first
person that I've met that has the same personality as me - she gets it and I LOVE that!

























Vito and his wife Brittany (top picture, here and here) are longtime friends and our camping buddies.



We became Jenga experts by the end of the night...















Erica, in deep concentration.















Me, going for an easy one.

























Vanessa, intent on not knocking it over.

























Dave, my brother-in-law, going for a tough one from the bottom.



We also played White Elephant...
In the past, this has been a vicious test of wills - and they call us Christians, LOL - but that night, it was overly subdued. I wounder if that is a sign of our aging?! LOL


Dave got a pillow from Columbia Sportswear (I think). It's super neat - it rolls up and has a pouch for storing. Perfect for him since he travels a lot.
 



















Shelvie holding his White Elephant gift - oh, and did I mention, he was the one that brought it - stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...