January 25, 2011

ANG AND PHIL KEMPER

I'd like to introduce you to Ang and Phil Kemper. One of my very first friends at First Assembly of God, I met them at Overflow, the young adults group both Shelvie and I were leaders for.
That's where I formally named Jaelynn as our mascot - you see, they were the first of my friends and the first couple in the group to have kids, so naturally, it made sense - to me anyway!

These two, for me, represent true faith in Christ. That when given lemons they make lemonade, lemon meringue pie and lemon Italian ice ... yummm. And, although they will be missed when they move to Tennessee - booo - they will forever be in my heart. *sniff*.

Here are some images I captured while spending the afternoon with them. A beautiful family.















































LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

1 comment:

  1. The pics are amazing Jess! You did such a wonderful job!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) -Angela Kemper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...