January 21, 2011

HELP ME PICK A WINNER

I'm entering a contest and I need your help picking a winner!!

The contest is via Creative Live, where you can win the lighting set up used by Tamara Lackey on her 'Children's Portrait Photography' workshop.
I bought this workshop. I have since watched it more than once, some parts more than that! The information has been invaluable and has helped me make leaps and bounds in the way I shoot.

The prize: A small studio continuous light setup from Westcott
Westcott Spiderlite TD3
Westcott Spiderlite TD5
Bruce Dorn Select Muslin Reflector
Illuminator Reflector Arm
• Backdrop of your choice from Westcott’s New Modern Vintage line.

I would like to enter one of the four images below - snagged during a recent maternity shoot, with the amazing Ang and Phil Kemper (more on that day to come). Plus, I've known Jaelynn all of her life - labeling her my mascot prior to birth, there is no one better to help me take my first step into this career then her!




















Winning this would be a true blessing, but I have the worst luck! So, I'm turning it over to you guys to help me pick. I figure, if I'm not the one picking the image then my bad luck can't be attached to it ... so, PICK ME A WINNER - in the comments, please include which image is your favorite (numbers 1-4 to make it easy). Feel free to leave your reason why, I'd LOVE to know!

The contest ends January 31st, so I'll be officially entering the winning photo on Tuesday, January 25th. This way, I have enough time for voting.

Thanks everyone, in advance, for your vote!

11 comments:

  1. #4, because its different, and the black and white is stronger here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with number one, who could resist that pouty lip? LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hard to pick between 1 and 4 but I like #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i like number 4 and 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. to me 3 is the "postcard" commercial kind of photo, 4 is probably one of the cooler ones for an art gallery. the 3rd picture really shows off a style and interactive mood all around. im sticking with number 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Jess!!! I LOVE THEM ALL (of course, she is mine, so I'm a bit partial!) But, my favorite is the pouty lip one on #1, but I also agree with others about the artistic quality of #4. I can't pick a favorite, I love them all! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Angela again - My mother said her favs are 1 & 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Amy Smith, hard to choose between 1 & 4, but if I only can chose one, it would be 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for voting!! Seems like there is a tie between 1 and 4. Since my fav is number 4, I chose that one for the contest. Wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...